Season by Season
• As many predicted, Aish made an immediate impact at the Lions, collecting 17 disposals in the side's season-opener against reigning Premiers Hawthorn in Launceston.
• Aish was used in a variety of roles, but spend most of his time in the midfield. He also proved that he was far more than an 'outside' player, and thrived on winning the contested ball when thrown into the engine room.
• He collected a season-high 25 disposals (including 12 contested), laid four tackles and kicked a goal in Round 6 against St Kilda, which not only helped the Lions secure their first win of the season, but also earned him an AFL Rising Star Nomination.
• He went on to play in all but one of the team's 21 senior matches (he was rested from the Lions' Round 14 clash against Fremantle in Perth) and collected 20 or more disposals on nine occasions.
• Aish ranked 6th at the Club in total disposals (370), 4th in marks (94), 5th in tackles (77), and 7th in clearances (43).
• His stunning debut season was recognised when he finished fourth in the NAB AFL Rising Star award - behind fellow young gun and Lions teammate Lewy Taylor who claimed the top honour - and ninth in his maiden Merrett-Murray Medal count.