Season By Season
• Robertson, known for his aggression at the contest, made a strong impression in his second season at The Gabba, despite missing a series of games through injury (Robertson suffered a season-ending hamstring injury).
• He has become a firm fan favourite as a result of his hard-playing style and commitment to the game, playing both half-back and as a capable midfielder.
• He recorded a disposal high of 24 in Round 5 against the Gold Coast Suns, where he also took 10 marks.
Season by Season
• Nick Robertson showcased his supreme running ability in the early preseason by passing the post first in the team’s 2km time trial after the Christmas break.
• Robertson went on to play 8 games in the 2014 season, debuting in round 4 against Port Adelaide.
• Robertson really stood out in his second game against Richmond with 19 disposals, 6 marks and 3 tackles.