Season By Season
• West underwent a reconstruction to his left knee in June last year and was on track to make an early return before requiring minor knee surgery in late May which again delayed his return to the side.
• He played NEAFL to regain match fitness (and confidence in his knee) and returned for his first senior game since May 2014 against the Blues in Round 20 at The Gabba, where he provided a big-bodied presence in the forward line.
Season by Season
• Trent West played 13 games with Geelong in 2013 including the first 11. With limited opportunities in the second half of the season, Trent requested a trade and was quickly signed by the Brisbane Lions.
• West displayed some exceptional games of footy, particularly in round 6 against St Kilda with 14 disposals (9 kicks 5 hand balls), 5 marks, 39 hitouts and a goal.
• Adding to the growing list of injuries at the club, scans unfortunately confirmed Trent West had ruptured his ACL in the second quarter of the Lions 7 point win over Carlton in round 11.