TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Brisbane Lions AFLW Junior Mascot
1.Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club. ABN is 43 054 263 473, address is Hyundai Centre, Level 5, Gate 2, 812 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. 4. Entry is free of cost.
5. How to enter: Entrants can enter the competition by uploading a photo to their social media To be eligible to win, Entrants must:
1) Upload a picture of their child to their Instagram account showing their support for the Lions. Entrants must use the hashtag #LionsJuniorMascot somewhere in the caption; and
2) Follow the Brisbane Lions AFLW Instagram @lionsaflw.
- 3) Tag @lionsaflw in the caption
Parents or legal guardians must submit entries on behalf of their child, who must be between the ages of four and twelve years.
6. How to win: The winner will be selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
7. Prize: The winner will receive Club apparel including Guernsey, shorts and socks for their nominated child to run out with the Brisbane Lions AFLW side for the Gold Coast SUNS v Brisbane Lions 2020 NAB AFL Women’s Round Three game at Metricon Stadium, Nerang Broadbeach Rd, Carrara, QLD 4211 on the 22nd February 2020. The winner must make their own way, at their own cost, to and from Metricon Stadium. The winner will be responsible for their own payment to the game.
8. The promotional period will commence at 8:00 AEST on Tuesday 18th February 2020 and close 12:01PM AEST on Friday 21st February 2020.
9. The winner will be notified via direct message on Friday 21st February 2020. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of Queensland.
10. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
11. The judges’ decision on all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The judges reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.